Dimensions: 33 X 15 X 10mm
Measurement range: DC 100V
Open hole size: 23 X 15mm
Maximum input: DC 120V (higher than this voltage is dangerous to burn)
Wire length: 15cm
Allowance error: 1% (+/-1 word)
Net weight: 5g
Display mode: three-position 0.36inch LED digital tube
Gross weight: 60g(including package)
Display color: red
The refresh rate: is about 200ms/times
Power supply: DC 4.5-30V
Current Consumption: less than 20mA, usually 5-15mA
Working temperature: -10℃~65℃
1. this voltmeter uses three-position 0.36inch LED digital tube display, no shell, thin thickness, small appearance, low price, stable performance and good display.
2. The measuring range of the voltmeter can be DC 0-100V. The working power supply should be supplied by the outside, the voltage range is DC 4.5-30V, and the protection will be received.
3. The display resolution of this voltmeter is fixed to 0.1V.
4. This voltmeter is suitable for users with DC power supply to save cost. Or you need to start measuring from 0V
1. This voltmeter is measured in a range of 0-100V, which is a measuring signal and cannot be used as a power source for the voltmeter. So this voltmeter needs to be supplied by the outside to provide a DC voltage of 4.5-30V as a power supply. In the three lines, the black line is the common negative pole, the white line is the voltage positive, the red line is connected to the positive electrode of the work supply, and the balance is negative in the table.
2. The voltmeter working power supply voltage of 4.5-30V, 30V is the highest limit, please pay attention to leave the table enough allowance, avoid the spark voltage, power supply ripple or other mutations cause permanent damage to the voltmeter too high voltage.
3. This voltmeter does not make moistureproof, waterproof, shockproof and anti-pollution treatment. Please pay attention when using
1 X Digital Voltmeter