1. Rated 120/150 PSI.
2. This pressure switch is designed for high-pressure on-board air systems.
3. Ideal for air horns that require high air pressure.
4. Preset to turn on the compressor when tank pressure is below 120 psi, and turn off the compressor when the air tank pressure reached 150 psi, with a tolerance of 10%.
5. Can operate reliably up to 3.5 amps.
6. For 12 volt power source.
7. With 1/8-inch male pipe thread, and 1/4-inch push-on electric terminals.
Application: for Air Horns,Train Horns, Air Suspension Compressors, etc.
There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.
1 X Compressor Tank Air Pressure Switch