Origin: Mainland China
Type: Rectifier Diode
Model Number: Diode Kit
Package Type: Through Hole
Rectifier diodes function with significant unidirectional conductivity. Rectifier diodes can be manufactured from materials such as semiconductor germanium or silicon. The role of rectifier diode is to use the PN junction unidirectional conductivity characteristics, the alternating current into pulsating direct current. Rectifier diodes have a high current and are mostly encapsulated with face contact materials.
Switching diode, its characteristic frequency is relatively high. Its role has a few commonly used aspects:
1. high-frequency small-current rectifier, mostly used in switching power supplies.
2. current-conducting, applied in logic circuits, do not let the signal current flow through the opposite phase.
3. limiting, applied in some measuring instruments and meters, to limit the input voltage does not exceed the voltage that can be withstood by the (c input.
4. voltage regulator, 4148 inverse phase striking Yu voltage of 30 volts, can be used instead of voltage regulator tube, applied in the regulator value is appropriate and the accuracy requirements of the occasion is not high.
Schottky diode is a low-power, ultra-high-speed semiconductor devices. The most notable feature is the reverse recovery time is very short (can be as small as a few nanoseconds), forward conduction voltage drop is only o.4v or so. It is mostly used as high frequency, low voltage, high current rectifier diode, renewal diode, protection diode, also used in microwave communications circuits such as rectifier diodes, small signal detector diode use. It is more common in communication power supply, inverter and so on.
Diode is a single PN junction semiconductor device with unidirectional conductivity characteristics, when the forward voltage is applied to the conduction, reverse voltage cut-off. When the voltage rolls over, the diode converts from forward conductive to reverse cutoff state takes a period of time to complete, this period of time is called the reverse recovery time.
According to the chip process is different, the reverse recovery time is also different, usually divided into four major categories:
1. xie pass rectifier diodes, reverse recovery time greater than 500ns (nanoseconds)
2. Fast recovery rectifier diodes, reverse recovery time 150-500ns (nanoseconds)
3. Ultra-fast rectifier diodes, reverse recovery time 15-35ns (nanoseconds)
4. Schottky rectifier diodes, theoretical no reverse recovery time, actual less than 10ns (nanoseconds)
1N4007 and FR107 are both rectifier diodes whose function is to convert AC to DC. The two important parameters for rectifier diodes are the same: reverse withstand voltage and forward current: reverse withstand voltage of 1000 volts, forward current of 1 amp. But 1N4007 is a PN junction rectifier tube, belongs to the former pass low-frequency rectifier diode, more used for 50 Hz alternating current and transmission transformer step-down rectifier circuit. FR107 is a metal - half conduit rectifier tube, also known as Schottky rectifier, fast recovery diode, a hot carrier diode, belongs to the high-frequency rectifier diode, the reverse recovery time is much faster than 1N4007, which means that FR107 operating frequency, the same as 1N4007, the reverse withstand voltage and forward current. That is to say, the operating frequency of FR107 can be much higher than 1N4007). FR107 is more often used in switching power supply circuit secondary rectifier. Because of the high operating frequency here, generally above 40kHZ, such as 1N40o7 instead of FR107, will not work properly.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 x Diode Kit