Buy 4 Get 1 Free | Free Shipping On Orders Over $59
1 / 10
Novel design, stable performance, easy to use.
Material: Wood + metal
1. Clean the parts to be welded
2. Clean the soldering iron head and coat all the surface of the soldering iron head with soldering tin
3. Parts to be connected by heating (not welding)
4. Apply the solder to the heated part instead of the iron head until the solder melts and flows freely
Matters needing attention:
1. It is normal to smoke in a short time when using
2. Use solder to prevent any part of the part from burning
3. It is forbidden to pull out the iron head at high temperature to avoid burning the heating element
4. Natural cooling after use
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.