"Double Channel Thermocouple Probe Thermometer Temperature Meter Tester Industrial Temperature Measuring Instrument
1. The thermometer is a temperature measuring instrument controlled by a single chip microcomputer software, driven by 9V battery and displayed by digital liquid crystal.
2. Any K-type thermocouple can be used as a temperature sensor. Please read this manual carefully before use. It will teach you the correct operation method and simple inspection and treatment essentials, so as to give full play to the excellent performance of this product.
1. Single chip software control, accurate and reliable, no drift.
2. Temperature units such as ℃ /℉ / K can be selected.
3. It has the function of reading and locking.
4. Auto shift / max / min / average.
5. Fast sampling speed and automatic temperature compensation.
6. Low power display and automatic shutdown function.
7. Integrated rear bracket with shockproof cover.
8. T1 and T2 dual input: temperature difference reading value of T1-T2.
Display: 5 for digital LCD, maximum display 88888
Measurement range: - 200.0 ℃ ~ 1370.0 ℃; -328.0℉~2498.0℉
Accuracy: 0.1% ± 0.4 ° (excluding probe error)
Storage environment: - 10 ~ 50 ℃ (- 14 ~ 122 ℃), humidity < 80%
Working environment: - 10 ~ 50 ℃ (- 14 ~ 122 ℃), 0 ~ 70% RH
Power supply: single 6F22 9V battery (not included)
Size: 155 * 75 * 40mm/6.1*2.95*1.57\'\'
1. Open the package, take out the instrument, install the battery, and install the battery cover and shockproof cover.
2. Press the \""power\"" key to turn on the power supply (there will be a short stay at this time, which is a normal phenomenon). Insert the measuring probe (thermocouple) into the measuring input port according to the positive and negative pole, and preheat it for 1 minute. For the convenience of users, the instrument has three optional temperature modes (℃/℉/K). If you need to select the temperature mode of centigrade, Fahrenheit and thermodynamics, you can switch by pressing the \""℃/℉/K\"" key.
3. Place the other end of the probe at the place you want to measure. When the value on the instrument display is stable, the value on the instrument display is the temperature value of the object to be measured.
4. If you need to hold the measured data, press the \""hold\"" key, the \""\"" symbol will appear on the display, and the displayed value has been locked and will not change; press the \""hold\"" key again to cancel the reading holding function and continue the normal measurement.
5. Press the \""Max / min / AVG\"" key to change the functions of maximum lock, minimum lock and average lock in order to make the user understand the law of temperature change.
6. Insert two thermocouple probes into T1 and T2 measurement input ports respectively (or only one can be inserted), and press the \""T1 / T2\"" key to measure the temperature of two different objects respectively. When the LCD displays T1, it is the temperature of T1; when the LCD displays T2, it is the temperature of T2. Press the \""T1-T2\"" key, and the LCD displays T1-T2 (that is, the temperature difference between two different objects) to measure the temperature difference between two different objects.After the measurement, press the \""power\"" key to turn off the instrument power.
1. When the battery is loaded for the first time and the measuring probe is inserted, it is necessary to wait for the response time of the instrument, the LCD will display in full screen, and it will take about 2 seconds to enter the normal working state;
2. When the temperature value exceeds the measuring range of the instrument and there is no input at the measuring end, the screen of the instrument will display\""----\"".
3. In the max / min / AVG measurement state, pressing \""H\"" key is effective; in the data holding state (H), pressing \""Max / min / AVG\"" and \""T1 / T2\"", \""T1-T2\"" keys can carry out corresponding measurement;
4. The instrument will automatically shut down after 5 minutes to save power.
1. The meter has a battery power prompt. When the battery symbol in the lower left corner of the display appears, it indicates that the battery power is insufficient and needs to be replaced. (insufficient battery power will affect the normal use of the instrument and the accuracy of measurement)
2. Remove the battery cover of the old battery compartment, buckle up the protective cover of the new battery compartment and remove the positive and negative electrodes.
3. If you do not use the instrument for a long time, please take out the battery to avoid damaging the instrument due to battery leakage; do not litter the used waste battery to avoid polluting the environment.
1. When thermocouple is used to measure temperature, the instrument shall be isolated from the temperature source to ensure that the instrument can be used within the allowable ambient temperature range, so as not to affect the accuracy of measurement.
2. When the instrument is equipped with K-type thermocouple, it must meet the applicable temperature range of the thermocouple. The measurement range of tp01 thermocouple is - 50 ~ 250 ℃.
3. In order to obtain and ensure higher measurement accuracy, start the machine and preheat it before measurement; if the thermocouple is inserted into the thermometer for the first time, or the thermocouple has been replaced, the thermocouple plug should be inserted into the input end of the instrument for 1 minute before measurement; if the temperature is higher, tp02 probe is recommended, and its measurement range is - 50 ~ 750 ℃.
4. The instrument should avoid falling and high-intensity vibration; do not change the circuit of the instrument at will. If there is any fault or problem, please send it to the dealer or professional maintenance department for inspection and repair.
5. This instrument is a precision measuring instrument. In storage and use, attention should be paid to moisture and dust prevention. It should not be used in places with strong corrosivity such as acid and alkali and places with high temperature and humidity (such as bathroom), so as not to affect the accuracy of measurement or cause damage.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.