3-in-1 Soil PH Meter Analyzer Flower Plants Hygrometer Soil Tester Plants Growth Moisture Light Intensity Meter Instrument
Battery is no need.
Could test soil pH and soil fertility.
Suggest to use indoors or outdoors.
convenient to use, simple to operate, solid quality.
Soil PH Measurement Range: About 3.5 - 8.0 PH
Soil Moisture Test Range: About 0-10
Soil Light Test Range: About 0-2000
Accuracy: About ±0.25 pH(20℃)±0.2 pH (Suitable for farm or education experiments)
Working Temperature: About 0 - 50°C(32-122°F)
Calibration: Manual point 1
Probe length: 18cm/7.09\"
1. When measuring soil PH and humidity, first insert the probe into the soil as deep as possible, leaving about 1 cm above the probe.
2. Pull the key on the pen to MOIST. The value of 1-3 (red part) indicates that water is needed, 4-7 (green part) is suitable, and 8-10 (blue part) is too wet. Please adjust the watering time according to the variety of plants.
3. Pull the button on the pen to PH. PH is the acid-alkalinity key. The corresponding table is 8-3.5 value. The value 7 is basically neutral. The more the number of the novel, the greater the acidity. Please adjust the soil acidity and alkalinity according to the variety of plants.
4. Pull the button on the pen to LIGHT. The measurement range is 0-2000 lumen. The larger the value, the stronger the illumination. Please decide whether to shade according to the plant species.
5. When using, pay attention to inserting the electrode, do not touch the stone, do not exert too much, otherwise it is easy to damage the electrode, and wash the electrode after using it.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.Package Content:
1 X Soil PH Meter