- Car blind zone auxiliary system, the four screens can be switched freely by remote control buttons.
- Front view, left view, right side and rear view four cameras are all controlled and powered by the host. You can also arrange the camera to be installed according to your own needs.
- This product is easy to install, zero damage to the car. It provides drivers with a full range of visual aids for car blind spots.
Wireless frequency band: 315M
Effective remote control distance: ≥ 8 meters
The number of cameras compatible with the host: 1-4pcs
Host power supply voltage: DC 12V
Host operating current: 50mA-150mA
Remote control working voltage: 3V
Remote battery life: 10,000 times
Application: for monitor or Android car navigation
How to install:
Front view camera: installed below the front license plate, 7440 480 TV Line
Left view camera: installed under the left side-mirror to see the left front wheel screen, 7440 480 TV Line
Right view camera: installed under the right side-mirror to see the left front wheel screen, 7440 480 TV Line
Rear view camera: installed below the rear license plate, 7440 480 TV Line
The left view camera extension cable should be wearing a sound insulation strip, going along the door slit and connected to the left interface of the host.
The front view camera extension cable should be wearing a sound insulation strip, going along the door slit and connected to the front interface of the host.
Rear view camera extension cable should be connected to the rear interface of the host. The white cable is connected to the positive pole of the headlight power supply to realize reversing priority function. After the reverse gear is turned on, the screen automatically switches the rear view screen. If the white cable is not connected, and there is no reverse priority option.
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.