Scope of application: For lithium batteries with nominal voltage of 3.7V and full voltage of 4.2V, including 18650, 26650 and polymer lithium batteries.
Product Size: 41*60*3.4mm/1.61*2.36*0.13\"" (Enhanced Edition)
Product Weight: 14g (Enhanced Edition)
Charging Voltage: 12.6V-13.6V
Continuous discharge current (upper limit): 40A (if the heat dissipation environment is not good, please reduce the use of load current)
Continuous charging current (upper limit): 20A
It is suitable for electric drills with starting current below 80A and power below 170W,Balanced Charging Function.
Items Minimum Typical Maximum Unit Remarks
Consumption current 12 18 24 uA
Overcharge protection voltage 4.2 4.25 4.3 V
Equilibrium Start Voltage 4.17 4.2 4.23 V Equilibrium Version
Equilibrium Current 95 100 105 mA Equilibrium Edition
Equilibrium Heating Power 1.17 1.29 1.43 W Equilibrium Edition
Overcharge recovery voltage 4.1 4.15 4.2 V
Over-discharge protection voltage 2.4 2.5 2.6 V
Return Voltage 2.8 3 3.2 V
1C Discharge after Over-discharge Protection 3.2 3.5 3.8 V 2C Discharge
Over-discharge recovery voltage 2.9 3.2 3.3 V
On-resistance 2.5 3 3.5 mΩ
Overcurrent protection current 70 80 90 A
Overcurrent delay time 100 150 200 Ms
Resistive Load with Continuous Working Current 0 40 40 A
Continuous output power 0 504 504 W resistive load
Ambient temperature - 40 25 85 ℃
Common faults and treatment methods:
Fault Phenomenon Fault Check and Reason Handling Method
It is impossible to measure the voltage of three batteries by charging. If the voltage of one batteries exceeds 4.25V or so, the protection board will start over-charging protection. Match the batteries well, and don\'t mix the good batteries with the bad ones.
It is impossible to measure the voltage of three batteries by discharging. If the voltage of one batteries exceeds 2.7V or so, the protection board will start over-discharge protection.
Charge/discharge failure 0V, 4.2V, 8.4V, 12.6V staggered wiring re-wiring or replacement of new board
Discharge protection checks whether the battery pack is strong enough to discharge and whether the starting current of the load exceeds the overcurrent protection current of the protective plate. Replacement of batteries with stronger discharge capability or protective panels with larger current
Repair welding between one foot of virtual welding element and PCB pad
Short-circuit connection between two or more pins of component continuous welding element. Reweld component
When the electrostatic breakdown A is not electrified, the G, D and S poles of the MOS transistor are measured. If the forward and reverse resistance of any two pins are 0Ω, the breakdown is indicated. Remove and replace MOS tube
The resistances of G and D poles, G poles and S poles of MOS transistors are measured. If there is a resistance indicating that the breakdown has occurred, the normal resistance should be infinite.
Matters needing attention:
1. Successful start-up of the electric drill requires three 10C-20C power batteries, or six 6C-10C power batteries, 0 V and 12.6V connection lines, using copper wires of more than 3 square millimeters (nickel sheets can not be used!!).
2. Strictly follow the drawing wiring, welding line can not touch any components on the board, do not short circuit.
3. When a single battery exceeds 4.2V for the first time or is being charged, the 430 resistance will generate heat and discharge (the discharge will stop at about 4.19V). If the \""430\"" resistance heats up seriously, please check whether the wrong connection is made.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.