Buy 4 Get 1 Free | Free Shipping On Orders Over $59
1 / 12
50pcs 14 in 1 Water Test Paper Residual Chlorine PH Value Alkalinity Hardness Test Strip for Swimming Pool Water Quality Detector
The 14 in 1 test strip can test total alkalinity, pH, water hardness, lead, copper, iron, mercury, chromium/Cr(VI), bromine, nitrate, nitrite, residual chlorine, fluoride and sulfite.
Used for drinking water, household faucet, well water, swimming pool and more water quality testing.
It is easy to operate and results can be obtained quickly.
Just dip it and compare it with the big color chart on the bottle.
This is very useful for our health care. It will protect us from sewage.
Test items: total alkali, nitrate, nitrite, ph, residual chlorine, total chlorine, hardness, calcium, VC, bromine chromium
Test time: 60s
Scope of application: suitable for drinking water, aquarium, swimming pool and hot spring, industrial water, pond, hot spring water
Storage conditions and validity period:
1. Storage conditions: Store in a dry place at 2°C to 30°C, protected from light
2 .Product validity: The validity period is 24 months.
3. Validity period for opening the bottle: After opening the bottle, the cap should be sealed and placed in a dry place at 2℃-30℃ and protected from light. The validity period is 24 months.
1. Take 5-10ml sample, take the supernatant after standing for testing.
2. The test is carried out at room temperature around 25°C.
1. Immerse the reaction area of the test strip in the solution to be tested for 1-2 seconds, take out the test strip, and drain the excess water from above.
2. After 1 minute, compare the color of the reaction area of the test strip with the color table to determine the test value of the solution to be tested.
3. The color comparison time should be controlled at about 60s, too long or too short will affect the reading.
1. When removing the test paper, do not operate on the reaction end of the test paper to avoid contamination of the test paper and affect the test results.
2. After taking out the required number of test strips, store the remaining test strips in a sealed and dark place.
3. The tested liquid should be as colorless or light-colored as possible.
4.Before detecting a liquid that is too dark, it can be dehydrated with activated carbon.
5.If the liquid to be tested is relatively turbid, please let it stand for a while, then clear it
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement. 50 X Water Test Papers