1.Durable,light and fast, can be connected to a standard hexagonal screwdriver, very useful for wrenches, can be connected to electric drills, rechargeable drills or manual wrenches.
2. Quick-release extension screwdriver bit holders with different lengths are suitable for transfer of drill bits, screwdrivers, screwdriver bits, etc., and extend the conversion of various screwdriver heads and screwdriver heads. Your cordless drill and ratchet hand-shaped screwdriver can achieve some narrow and strange angle.
3.The application is widely applicable to DIY, car maintenance, home maintenance and most routine maintenance.
4. The specification interface has a locking mechanism and built-in magnetism to avoid falling. Quick release will greatly improve work efficiency. The rugged, braided magnetic socket accommodates standard hex and drive bits and prevents them from falling.
5. 105-degree angle design, for narrow spaces, expands the power of electric screwdrivers, maximum torque: 10n / m angle extension, convenient, durable, durable and easy to use. The perfect hand tool for hard-to-reach areas. 360 degree parallel adjustment, can be connected with hand drill and hand wrench. Suitable for transfer of drills, screwdrivers, bits, etc. Expand the use of various screwdriver heads and screwdriver heads. Built-in magnetism, quick and quick release will greatly improve work efficiency.
6. Screwdrivers in narrow spaces such as cabinets, electrical cabinets, furniture, and appliances cannot work in the environment. Can be connected to electric drills and manual wrenches to become a wrench to extend beyond the reach of electric drills.
Hex shank length (6.35mm): 60mm/2.36", 100mm/3.94", 150mm/5.91"
Flexible shaft length: 295mm/11.61"
105 degree turn batch: 55x32mm/2.17x1.26", 1/4 inch
Adapter: 1/2 "(12.7mm), 3/8" (9.5mm), 1/4 "(6.35mm)
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.