3-12V DC High Precision AD620 Microvolt mV Voltage Amplifier Module Small Signal Instrumentation Amplifier Board
Using AD620 as the main amplifier, can amplify uV, mV voltage. Magnification 1.5-10000 magnification, adjustable. High precision, low offset, better linearity. Adjustable zero to improve accuracy. Can be used for AC, DC signal amplification. A certain electronic basis is required for this module use.
1. Wide supply voltage range: the AD620 amplification of this product can be amplified microvolts, millivolt, compared to LM358 amplification accuracy, better linearity, the maximum voltage output range of ± 10V.
2. Magnification range: magnification up to 1000 ti2mes, only through a potentiometer can be adjusted.
3. Adjustable zero through the zero potentiometer to adjust the zero, improve accuracy, there will be no zero drift phenomenon to meet customer needs.
4. A negative voltage output: the module uses 7660A chip output negative voltage (-Vin), can be provided to the customer to drive other dual power load.
5. Mini type: evenly distributed around the four 3mm positioning holes, both sides of the port 2.54mm standard pitch pinhole.
Input voltage: 3-12V DC
magnification: 1.5-1000 times adjustable, zero adjustable
Signal input voltage: 100uV-300mV
Signal output range: ± (Vin-2V)
Negative voltage output: higher than -Vin. As the negative voltage chip output resistance problem, the actual output is higher than -Vin, the greater the load power, the greater the negative voltage drop
Offset voltage: 50μV
Input bias current: 1.0nA (max).
Common mode rejection ratio: 100 dB
Offset voltage drift: 0.6uV / ℃ (maximum)
Stability: 2uV / month maximum
Product size: 30*21*11/1.18*0.83*0.43"
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.
1 X Small Signal Instrumentation Amplifier Module