ANENG ST209 Clamp Meter Digital Multimeter 6000 Counts AC/DC Voltage Current Tester LCD Backlight Ammeter Voltmeter
The 6000 counts clamp meter is a pocket-sized 3 5/6-digit automatic digital instrument with stable performance, high precision, high reliability, clear reading and overload protection. Driven by AAA 1.5V battery, the instrument adopts large screen LCD display and adopts boost power supply. Even at the edge of 2.3V low battery, it can ensure the ultra-high brightness of backlight and flashlight. This watch is easy to carry and is very popular among users. The instrument can be turned on and off automatically after 15 seconds. This series of instruments can be used to measure DC voltage and AC voltage, AC and DC current 600A, resistance, capacitance, diode, temperature, continuity test, square wave output, frequency measurement and true RMS. It is a superior tool. It is an ideal tool for laboratories, factories, radio enthusiasts and families.
This series of instruments is designed in accordance with IEC1010 (Safety Standards promulgated by the International Electrotechnical Commission), please read the safety precautions before use.
1. When measuring voltage, please do not input the limit voltage exceeding the effective value of DC 1000V or AC 750V;
The voltage below 2.36V is a safe voltage. When measuring higher than 36V DC and 25V AC voltage, check whether the test leads are in reliable contact, are connected correctly, and are well insulated to avoid electric shock;
3. When changing functions and ranges, the test leads should leave the test points;
4. Select the correct function and range, beware of wrong operation, although the series of instruments have full-scale protection, but for safety reasons, please pay more attention;
5. Safety Symbol Description: The operator must refer to the instruction manual.
Color: Black/ Red
1. General characteristics
1-1. Display mode: liquid crystal display;
1-2. Maximum display: 5999 (3 5/6) bit automatic polarity display;
1-3. Measurement method: double integral A/D conversion;
1-4. Sampling rate: about 3 times per second;
1-5. Overrange display: The highest position shows \"OL\";
1-6. Low voltage display: the certain symbol appears;
1-7. Working environment: (0 ~ 40) ° C, relative humidity <80%;
1-8. Power: AAA 1.5V battery; (battery NOT included in the package)
1-9. Size: 180 x 63.6 x 31mm/7.09 x 2.50 x 1.22\" (length x width x height);
1-10. Weight: about 300g
1-11. Accessories: 1x instruction manual, 1x certificate, 1x leather case, 1x outer packaging box, 1x pair of test leads, 1x K type thermocouple TP01 temperature probe
2. Technical characteristics
2-1. Accuracy: ± (a% of reading + least significant digit), to ensure accuracy Ambient temperature: (23 ± 5) ° C, relative humidity <75%, calibration guarantee period is one year from the factory date.
2-2. Performance (Note \"black triangle\" indicates that the table has this function)
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.
1 X Clamp Meter
2 X Test Pen Leads
1 X K Type Thermocouple TP01 Temperature Probe
1 X Manual