Summer Flash Deals With 50% Off | Free Shipping On Orders Over $59
1 / 15
The radiator cap is used not only to prevent radiator water leakage, but to regulate radiator pressure, maintaining the tank water level.
With water temperature rising up, the coolant starts to expand. Once it exceeds 0.9KG release pressure, the radiator cap spring will open up and the coolant flow to auxiliary radiator to store.
On the contrary, with water temperature decreasing, the volume of water becomes smaller, a vacuum is formed inside the water tank. And at this time the water tank cover also opens and sucks the water from the auxiliary radiator into the water tank to maintain the water level balance.
1. Improve the radiator pressure and cooling performance;
2. Modify engine bay appearance;
3. Silicone rubber for good sealing;
Type: big head
Material: alloy + silicone rubber
Color: dark blue + black
Pressure rating: 0.9 Bar/ 1.1 Bar/ 1.3 Bar
Product size: 65 x 45mm/2.56 x 1.77\" (length x width)
Gross weight: 82g
1. You can accurately know the temperature of the water tank without starting the engine.
2. The silicone plug can enhance heat temperature resistance, enhancing the tightness of the water tank. Package Content: 1 x Thermostatic Radiator Cap