Pop It Fidgets Toys Buy 4 Get 1 Free | Free Shipping On Orders Over $59
1 / 15
1. This digital servo tester has high precision.
2. You can test and control 4 servers at the same time, and change the test mode as required.
3. The width of the output pulse can be reduced or increased by using the rotary potentiometer.
1. Test together: 4 servos can be output and controlled synchronously.
2. Accurate test: the output signal of steering gear control steering gear used for performance comparison can be accurate to 2us
(1ms = 1000 microseconds), it can test whether the steering gear can respond to slight changes.
3. PPM signal: it has PPM signal test function. On the display screen, the input PPM signal changes while the input PPM signal
After synchronous output to servo power on, it automatically enters into manual mode (20us 50h) analog servo signal cycle,
The frequency is 50Hz.
4. Adjustable: rotary potentiometer can reduce or increase the width of output pulse.
5.3 mode: S-1 manual / s-2-bit / S-3 automatic
Input voltage: DC
4.8-6v output signal width: 800-2200us
Button selection (Note: key switch function, cycle mode)
1. S-1 manual mode
2. S-2-bit mode (neutral)
3. S-3 automatic mode (automatic)
Key pulse width:
1. 50h analog servo signal cycle 20us frequency 50Hz
2. The signal cycle of 125h digital steering gear 8us frequency is 125Hz
3. 250h digital servo signal cycle 4us frequency 250Hz
Item size: 75mmx36mmx23mm/2.95x1.42x0.91"
Please read the instructions carefully before use.
If you are a beginner, it is recommended to have experienced adults assist you.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement. 1 X Consistency Tester