Buy 4 Get 1 Free | Free Shipping On Orders Over $59
1 / 14
Digital NCV Pliers Ammeter Clamp Multimeter True RMS Current Ohm Hz Clamp Meter Measurment
The new generation of high performance digital clamp meter makes your work easier, more efficient and safer.
Measurable AC / DC voltage, AC / DC current, frequency, duty cycle, resistance, temperature, diode, conductivity, NCV, etc.
1. Made of high quality materials, it is durable, practical, wear-resistant and stable.
2. It has keep results and maximum buttons to make it faster and easier to use.
3. A two wire display that displays AC voltage / current and frequency or centigrade and Fahrenheit temperatures on the screen.
4. LCD, super clear display, clear reading, easy to read value during operation.
5. Hold and backlight button, the data hold button and backlight button are located on the side of the instrument. Short press will reserve data for you, long press will turn on backlight. It is very convenient to measure with one hand.
6. Hold and backlight button: the data hold button and backlight button are located on the side of the instrument. Short press will reserve data for you, long press will turn on backlight. It is very convenient to measure with one hand.
7. Automatic power off, no operation within 15 minutes. The instrument will shut down automatically to save battery energy.
8. Wide range of applications, very suitable for home and professional use, automotive, home and industrial electrical troubleshooting.
Model: HT208A, HT208D
Display: LCD display
Jaw opening: 25cm
DC voltage: 600mV / 6V / 60V / 600V (± 0.5% reading + 5)
AC voltage: 6V / 60V / 600V (± 1.0% reading + 5)
AC current: 6A / 60A / 600A (± 2.5% reading + 8)
Resistance: 600 Ω / 6K Ω / 60K Ω / 600k Ω / 6m Ω / 60m Ω (± 1.0% reading + 5)
Duty cycle: 1-99%
Frequency (Hz): 10Hz ~ 10MHz
Maximum count: 6000
Temperature: -40~1000 ℃/ -40~1832 ℉
Power supply: 2 * 1.5V AAA battery (not included)
Working temperature and humidity: 0-40 ℃ (< 80% RH, < 10 ℃ no condensation)
Storage temperature and humidity: - 10-60 ℃ (< 70% RH, remove the battery)
Maximum voltage between terminal and earth: 600V
Over range indication: display \"ol\"
It is impossible to measure the voltage above 600V; otherwise, the instrument may be damaged.
Avoid personal injury when measuring with high voltage.
Before use, test the known voltage with an electric meter to confirm that the instrument is in good condition.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
Package Content: 1 X Digital Clamp Meter
1 X Test Lead
1 X Temperature Probe
1 X User Manual