Buy 4 Get 1 Free | Free Shipping On Orders Over $59
1 / 9
Double-Headed Sheet Metal Cutting Machine Saw Tool Electric Cutter Save Effort Nibbler Punching Shears for Iron Sheet w/Wrench
Size: 180*76*50mm / 7.1*3.0*2.0in
Color: Silver, Red, Orange
1. There are two turning heads for cutting.
2. The cutting head can be positioned at 360 degrees in any direction.
3. Optional 8mm electric or pneumatic drill, rotation speed 1500-3000 RPM.
4. Minimum cutting radius: 12mm
5. Allowed cutting thickness: ordinary iron plate: 1.8mm, stainless steel plate: 1.2mm, copper and aluminum plate: 2mm, plastic plywood car: 2mm.
Sheet metal hole opener Instructions:
1. When using a Sheet metal hole opener, firstly insert the front end of the electric drill and the cutter into the round hole of the hole opener, make the cutter connect with the electric drill and lock it firmly, and then tighten the screws of the three branches and the cylinder head on the shelf to prevent the shelf of the hole opener from sliding; Insert the ruler rod into the small square hole of the shelf with the positioning needle from left to right. Finally, according to the size of the arc to be cut, adjust and screw the top screw tightly to fix the ruler rod firmly, so as to ensure the accuracy of cutting round hole.
2. When cutting standard circular arc, should use the thin plate hole opener, in order to ensure that the circular arc cut surface is smooth and beautiful, but also should be in the work of drilling a 3 mm positioning hole, drilling a 12mm hole, the tool head into the hole for the inside and outside of the cutting circle.
Use and maintenance:
1. The blade frequently refueling, especially cutting aluminum plate is particularly important.
2. First open the electric drill, then cut, and then exit and close the electric drill.
3. During cutting, the incision of the knife bar must be perpendicular to the workpiece to be cut to prevent hard and broken cutting head.
4. Replacement of knife bar: open the cover, take out the anti-loosening nut, loosen the setting screw, pull out the knife bar with pliers, reinstall the knife bar and tighten the screw.
5. Replacement of knife block: rotate the cap counterclockwise and replace it with a new knife block.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
Package Content: 1 X Sheet Metal Cutter
1 X Wrench