Pop It Fidgets Toys Buy 4 Get 1 Free | Free Shipping On Orders Over $59
1 / 13
For Nintendo Switch Bluetooth Controller Wireless Wired Gamepad with Turbo Dual Vibration Replacement for Joy Con
Support dual vibration/gravity induction/acceleration induction/Turbo, etc.
Ergonomic design, you will not feel tired even if you hold it for a long time.
When connecting and pairing for the first time, please follow the steps below:
1. Open the Switch console
2. Install the controller on the Switch console, and use the slide on the side of the console to slide the controller from top to bottom until you hear a slight click
3. The controller starts to automatically register and pair. After the pairing is successful, it can be plugged into the console for use, or it can be removed and connected via Bluetooth.
After the controller is installed on the console, the pairing cannot be registered. Please refer to the following methods to check the pairing problem:
1. Make sure your console has been upgraded to the latest system
2. Press the pairing button to close the controller, reset the connection of the controller, and then plug the controller into the console
3. Insert the controller into the console, make sure that the direction of insertion is correct, it slides to the end, and a slight click sound is heard
4. Unplug the controller from the console, try to insert it again, and rule out the failure to pair because there is no good contact
5. If the controller cannot be awakened, please charge your controller before trying to pair
How to pair (connect back) the controller to NSW again
After the controller is paired for the first time, you can connect the controller to the console again in the following two ways
Method 1: Bluetooth connection and pairing
1. Turn on the Switch console
2. Press any function key (except the joystick) for 2 seconds to wake up the controller, and then the controller will automatically pair with the console via Bluetooth. The pairing can be completed in about 4 seconds.
3. Once the pairing is successful, the corresponding LED indicator of the controller will be on
Method 2: Wired connection and pairing
1. Open the console
2. Attach the controller to the console through the slide on the side of the console
3. After that, the controller will automatically pair with the console via wired connection, and the pairing can be completed in about 4 seconds.
When the controller is inserted into the console, it cannot be paired, please refer to the following method to check the paired controller or method
Method 1: Delete the pairing information of the Switch console
1. On the main interface, select (Settings), then click (controller and Sensor), and select (Disconnect the controller)
2. Long press the X key of the controller to disconnect this console from all controllers and unmatch
3. Pair all the controllers that need to be used again
Method 2: Press the pairing button of the controller, reset the connection of the controller, and pair again
Remove the controller from the console, press the pairing button of the controller, reset the connection of the controller, and pair the controller to the console again
Method 3: Make sure that the controller has been slid into the slideway of the console in the correct way, and slide the controller to the end
Method 4: Charge your controller, because the battery of the controller must be kept at low power during transportation
When you get the controller, the controller may be in a low power state and cannot be turned on
Method 5: Make sure the console is the latest system
Method 6: Try to remove the controller from the console and connect it again
There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.