Pop It Fidgets Toys Buy 4 Get 1 Free | Free Shipping On Orders Over $59
1 / 13
Game Controller Charger Charging Dock Station Battery Pack+2 Covers Kit for Xbox One S/X Xbox Series X
Packing Size: 9.5 X 6.7 X 13.3cm/3.74 X 2.64 X 5.24\"
Package Weight: 208g
Suitable for Xbox One S/X Controller, Xbox Series X Controller
Charging Steps Description:
1. There is a power supply port on the back of the charger to connect with a USB to MICRO charging cable. Use a DC 5V 1A power adapter or USB interface power adapter to supply power. When charging, you need to use the special charging cable delivered by this product to connect to the power source.
2. When the power is turned on, the red and green lights will flash once each. When charging for handle, it will show a red light and if there is no handle, the green light will be always on.
3. As shown in the figure of \"Product function diagram and usage diagram\" above, first install the TYX-0608 battery into the handle battery compartment, then select the corresponding battery cover from the two battery covers equipped with and then close the handle. Put it on the charging station for charging.
4. When charging the handle, the charging indicator will show a always on red light; when it is fully charged or not charged, it will show a green light.
During charging, if the red light of the charging indicator light keeps flashing, it means that the battery contact piece of the handle has not completely contacted the charging contact pin.
If the red light keeps flashing during the charging process, it is likely that the surface temperature of the battery is too high. Please remove the handle battery to check whether the temperature is too high, or whether the product is close to a heat source (heating or sun exposure). If it is close to a heat source Please move the charging stand far away from the heat source, wait for the temperature to return to normal, and then reconnect the power to charge normally.
1. Equipped with a USB charging cable, which can be connected to a standard DC 5.0V USB output power supply or the USB interface of the adapter to the MICRO interface of the charger for charging.
2. If you do not use the battery pack and back cover equipped with, you will not be able to use this cradle to charge.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.