1. High quality: In order to provide reliable results and ensure excellent performance, we have applied updated high-precision sensor probes and the latest smart chips. It is faster, more reliable, and safer.
2. Using high-precision infrared sensor, stable and reliable performance, strong adaptability to ambient temperature, and can still be used normally in complex environments.
3. Applicability: The digital thermometer is specially designed for all ages, adults, babies and the elderly. Not only does it support forehead or ear functions, it can also randomly obtain the surface temperature of any object and the temperature of a pet.
4. High-definition display: large-size LCD display, high brightness with backlight, clear and soft display, easy to read data.
5. Automatically adjust the measuring distance: it can be adjusted within the range of 3-5cm without the need to fix the measuring distance. Long life and long use time.
Measurement method: non-contact
Measuring distance: 3-5cm/1.18-1.97"
Measuring range: 32℃-42.5℃ (89.6℉-108.5℉)
Maximum allowable error:
±0.2℃ within the range of 32℃-42℃
±0.3℃ without the range of 32℃-42℃
Display resolution: 0.1℃
Operating environment: 10℃-40℃ (50℉-104℉) humidity ≤85%
Power supply: DC 3V (two AA batteries, not included)
Power alert: low battery alert
Backlight: High intensity backlight
Display unit: ℃, ℉
Automatic shut down: 15 seconds
1. Surface cleaning: use a clean soft cloth or cotton swab to stick a little medical alcohol or water to wipe the dirty place.
2. Sensor and probe cavity cleaning: Use a clean soft cloth or cotton swab moistened with a little medical alcohol to gently wipe the probe cavity or the top of the sensor. Wait until the alcohol has completely evaporated before use.
3. Before use, please read this manual carefully and make sure that the battery has been installed.
4. It is forbidden to immerse the thermometer in any liquid, and it is forbidden to leave it in an environment that is too high or too low for a long time.
Please keep the sensor and probe cavity clean, otherwise it will affect the measurement accuracy.
It is forbidden to collide, drop, mix with sharp objects, and disassemble it by yourself.
The thermometer should not be used in the sun or in water.
Do not use in strong electromagnetic interference environment.
Keep the thermometer out of the reach of children.
It is recommended to practice many times to familiarize yourself with the measurement method and try not to change the factory settings of the product.
The measurement result cannot replace the doctor's diagnosis.
No special maintenance is required during use. Please contact the seller or manufacturer if there is a failure.
Please follow local laws and regulations to dispose of the waste and residue at the end of the product's service life.
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.