EASTER DAY Presale | Buy 2 Get 10% OFF | Free Shipping On Orders Over $59
1 / 12
LCD Digital TDS Meter Swimming Pool Test Filter Water Aquarium Pool Hardness Purity Test Tool
Display mode: LCD digital
Working temperature: 0~60°C
Measuring range: 0.00~14.00
Instructions for use of PH acidity meter calibration powder:
Calibrator of acidity meter: pH standard solid substance. It can be used after unpacking and adding water. Suitable for the calibration of any type of acidity meter. The two specifications are pH=4.00; 6.86 and the validity period is five years.
The PH standard liquid with pharmaceutical powder has two specifications of 4.01 and 6.86, and each package can prepare 250ML standard liquid. (Be sure to add water to the required ratio, otherwise it will affect the accuracy of the calibration and increase the error).
Note: (The PH pen has been calibrated before shipment, the buyer does not need to calibrate when receiving the goods! In the following cases, the PH meter must be recalibrated, and it has been used (or placed) for a long time after calibration; the electrode is used Especially frequent; the measurement accuracy is relatively high.)
1. Remove the protective sleeve.
2. First clean the electrode of the pH meter with distilled water. And wipe the electrode dry with filter paper.
3. Connect the switch located on the battery compartment.
4. Insert the pH meter into the liquid to be measured until the liquid is immersed in the "immersion line". If the conditions permit, the solution can be immersed slightly higher than the "immersion"
5. Gently stir the solution and wait for about two minutes. Read the displayed value.
6. After use. Clean the electrode. Turn off the switch. Put on a protective sleeve.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.