Origin: Mainland China
Type: Voltage Regulator
Model Number: RF Amplifier Module
Operating frequency: 0.1-2000MHz
Power gain: 60dB
High output power: +10dBm (10mW) @ 1dB compression point
Operating current: 70mA (9V)
Supply voltage: 9V recommended, (6-12V)
System impedance: 50 Ohm
Product size: 63 x 25 x 5mm/2.5 x 1.0 x 0.2inch
The amplifier is based on the original 0.1 - 2000+MHz (30dB) amplifier with a two-stage cascade, featuring low noise and high gain (60dB), suitable for weak signal detection.
Tips for use:
1. The amplifier has very good gain flatness at operating frequencies less than 500MHz. The lower the frequency the higher the gain uniformity.
2. The lower operating frequency limit of this amplifier is limited by the input and output capacitance, which is 0.1uF by default and can operate up to 0.1MHz; the input and output capacitance can be increased appropriately to extend the lower frequency limit. The application should pay attention to enhance the decoupling and voltage regulation of the power supply.
3. When the supply voltage varies from 5-8V, it can be used as a variable gain amplifier, and the gain increases with the supply voltage. With DA control of the supply voltage, the gain of the amplifier can be controlled and the gain adjusted.
4. When the supply voltage is at 8-10V, the gain at the low frequency end is 60dB, at which time the amplifier has a low noise figure and good stability.
5. When the voltage is 12V, the gain is large, and the gain at the low frequency end can reach 62dB.
6. Due to the gain of this amplifier (60dB), input attention to overload (Fmax = -50dBm), in use should follow the relevant principles of RF microwave circuit layout.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 x RF Amplifier Module