1. mA and mV levels can be displayed (200V range cannot display mV levels);
2. Lens silk screen treatment, Chinese and English, international common unit symbols, clear at a glance;
3. The on-board simulator can be automatically reset to zero (30153 series current cannot be automatically reset to zero, occasionally the customer needs to manually reset to zero if it does not return to zero)
Working voltage: DC 4~30V (5~12V recommended)
Current measuring range: DC 10A (display mode 0.000A~10.00A)
Voltage measuring range: DC 100V (display mode 0.000V~10.00V~100.0V)
DC 200V (display mode 0.00V~10.00V~100.0V) (Optional)
Refresh time: 300ms
Display mode: 0.28 inch 4-digit LED
Reverse connection protection: with reverse connection protection of the working power supply, but long-term reverse connection may also cause damage
Product wire: 5 wires (3P thin wire, 2P thick wire)
Lead definition: Thin red line: positive of instrument power supply
Thin black wire: negative of the power supply of the instrument, also a common ground wire
Thin yellow wire: measured voltage positive
Thick red line: positive of the current test, in series with the negative of the load
Thick black wire: negative of the current test, connected to the negative of the load power supply
Product size: 60.00x28.60x22.00mm/23.6x1.13x0.87\"
Hole size: 57.5x26.0mm/2.26x1.02\"
Product weight: 25g
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.