Summer Flash Deals With 50% Off | Free Shipping On Orders Over $59
1 / 23
MTB Bicycle Disc Brake Pad Gap Regulator Folding Mountain Bike Disc Brake Space Adjustment Rotor Alignment Tool Bike Accessories
1. The distance between the disc brake gap adjustment piece and the disc can be kept consistent and completely parallel to the left and right to ensure that the movement of the caliper piston is symmetrical to avoid scratching the disc.
2. Note: Keep the adjusting plate and the disc clean during operation and use, and do not contaminate the grease, otherwise it may cause abnormal brake noise.
3. 304 stainless steel adjusting plate, aluminum alloy body, no rust, high elasticity, bid farewell to rubbing the disc.
4. Lightweight hollow design, frosted polished, and anodized.
5. Large area fit and clamp, foldable design, easy to carry and store..
Name: Disc Brake Gap Adjustment Pad
Material: 304 Stainless Steel + Aluminum Alloy
Net Weight: About 24g
How to Use:
1. Remove the clamp from the mounting base.
2. Clamp the adjusting plate on the disc and turn it to the position where the clamper is installed.
3. Put the caliper back, but do not tighten the caliper screw, and repeatedly pinch the brake.
4. Tighten the brake without loosening it, and at the same time use an Allen tool to lock the caliper screw, and then release the brake.
5. Slowly rotate the disc to rotate out the tab.
6. Rotate the disc to check, basically you can pass it once, if it doesn\'t work once, then twice. If it doesn\'t work for many times, it means your disc or chuck piston is broken.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement. Package Content: 1 X Disc Brake Gap Adjustment Pad