Pop It Fidgets Toys Buy 4 Get 1 Free | Free Shipping On Orders Over $59
1 / 12
OSSC HDMI-compatible Converter Kit for Retro Game Console Open Source Scan Converter for PlayStation 2 1 Xbox Sega Atari
1. This is a solution based on FGPA technology that can present retro games with excellent picture quality on PC monitors or TVs.
2. Let your retro console return to the game in perfect condition.
3. Don\'t worry about fuzzy graphics, interlaced scanning paper jams and higher input lag, and no need for painstaking upgrades.
4. The OSSC concept using a delay-free line multiplier will take you into the digital age.
1 X SCART-Support RGB (clean csync, cvideo sync, brightness sync), RGsB, Ypbpr
1 X component video-supports Ypbpr and RGsB signals
1 X D-SUB15 (VGA)-Support RGBHV, RGB, RGsB, Ypbpr
2 X 3.5mm analog audio-supports all analog audio, input 1 can be switched between output (from AV1/SCART) or input
Does not support composite video and S-Video, requires an adapter/transcoder
Supported input resolution: 240p / 288p / 480i / 576i 15khz, 25Khz medium mode
480p / 576p / 720p / 1080i 31khz
1 X HDMI-compatible or DVI-D (with adapter) (digital, including audio), full frequency 24-bit RGB output via DVI/HDMI-compatible
1 X analog audio 3.5mm (input/output switch)
Supported output resolution: 240p / 288p -> 480p / 576p or 720p line triple (only compatible with monitor)
240p / 288p -> 1280x960, 1280x1152, 1080p, 1600x1200 line four times / five times (only compatible with monitor)
25Khz medium mode -> 480p
480i / 576i -> 480p / 576p or pass-through
480p -> Direct or 960p line dual (only compatible with monitor)
All other 31khz resolutions passed
Product size: 130*75*40mm/5.12*2.95*1.57\"
Power adapter type: US/EU Plug (Optional)
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.