Pop It Fidgets Toys Buy 4 Get 1 Free | Free Shipping On Orders Over $59
1 / 18
Portable 9 Gears DIY Mini Spot Welding Machine for 18650 Battery Spot Welder with Nickel Sheet Soldering Pen Welding Tool Kit
Portable spot welding machine with quick release welding pen.
The compact and lightweight design is easy to carry.
The integrated welding pen adopts gold-plated terminals, which has good conductivity and low contact resistance.
Thick pure copper tape and imported MOS tube can save energy and provide longer service life.
The built-in high-rate power battery has excellent charge and discharge performance and is more stable.
Material: Metal shell
Battery capacity: 5500mAh
Welding output: 4.2V MAX 650A
USB output: 5V MAX 2.4A
Charging port: Type-C
Product size: 103x83x29mm
How to use:
1. Turn on/off - Long press the button for 3 seconds, and then release the button after hearing the startup sound to turn on/off.
2. Short press the button. If the buzzer sounds, it is the shift position. Press once to increase 1 level. 1-9 cycles, the 9th gear is the strongest welding strength.
3. Welding operation - Starting from level 1, once the item is detected, the equipment will start welding after 0.5 seconds. The power setting can be adjusted to suit different welding tasks. If Advanced enters the current protection mode and restarts, you can connect the USB input.
4. Automatic power off - After 15 minutes of inactivity, the device will automatically shut down.
5. USB output - After connection, the USB output will be automatically activated. Once the output current is less than 50mAh, the device will automatically cut off the power output. Short press the button to restore power output.
6. Error warning - If the device fails, the buzzer will still beep after it is turned on.
7. Firmware update - Keep the upgrade port, you can upgrade to the latest firmware.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.