Summer Flash Deals With 50% Off | Free Shipping On Orders Over $59
1 / 16
Portable Car Pump Digital LCD Mini Handheld Air Compressor Inflator with LED Light for Auto Bike Tire Inflatable Ball
Power supply type: 12V DC Car Charger, 2000mAh Lithium Battery Cordless (Optional)
Car power input: 12V 3A
Input voltage: charger 5V/2A
Working current: 1-5A
Maximum current: ≤5A
No-load current: ≤2A
Material: Plastic raw materials
USB output: 5V / 2A
Maximum current: 5A
No-load current: <2A
Air efficiency: charge 1.95Bar mountain tires in 2 minutes
Emergency lighting: 6 hours at 80 bright current
Working temperature: -20℃~+70℃
Charging method: Micro USB
Charging time: about 4 hours
Inflating pressure: 150PSI/10.3BAR/990KPA/10.5KG/CM²
Product size: 170*60*45mm
Net weight: 348g
Product function: car, bicycle, basketball, etc.
Instructions for use:
1. Power-on button: Long press for 3 seconds to enter the power-on mode, and long press for 3 seconds to enter the sleep state when shutting down.
2. Setting key: Short press to switch PSI, BAR, KAP, KG/CM² for air pressure unit, long press for 3 seconds to turn on the LED lighting.
3. \'+\' key: Short press to increase once, long press to continue to increase.
4. \'-\' key: Short press to decrease once, long press to decrease continuously.
5. USB reverse charging mode: The product host must be turned off when charging. After plugging in the USB cable, press a button for 3 seconds to enter the charging mode, and it will automatically disconnect when it is fully charged.
6. Insctuctions of the bottom buttons
Short press once and the red light is always on.
Short press twice and the blue light is always on.
Short press three times, the red and blue lights will flash quickly and exchange quickly.
Short press four times, the red and blue lights flash quickly and swap slowly.
Short press five times and the light is always on.
Short press six times to turn off the light.
7. Long press the power button, after power on, press the setting button to select the unit PSI, BAR, KAP, KG/CM, and then press the plus and minus buttons to select the air pressure value adjustment. When the value is adjusted, it will flicker. After the flickering stops, press the power button to start charging . When the inflation pressure reaches the pressure value you set, the smart inflator will automatically stop the inflation work immediately
1. When using the product, pay attention to distinguish between two types of air pipe joints: American and French. The air pipe joint itself is American, and the independent French joint should be screwed to the American joint. Connect one end of the tire inflation joint to the air cylinder, and press the other end into the tire valve core, and then press down the reverse buckle. Please note that the switch-on sequence is very important.
2. When the inflation is over, quickly unscrew the tire inflation connector from the valve core or counterclockwise. Before unscrewing, pay attention to whether the tire inflation connector is hot; there will be a small amount of air leakage at the moment of unscrewing the connector, which is normal. If the tire pressure is judged to be too high, you can use the tire inflation connector to rotate on the appropriate position on the valve core to deflate and reduce pressure.
Unscrew the tire inflation connector from the main engine, insert it into the storage slot at the bottom of the air cylinder, put the air cylinder away, and place it in a dry, ventilated and safe place
1. It is forbidden for children to use this inflator! Keep it out of reach of children! Never insert the trachea into the mouth, ears and eyes of people or animals to inflate, and do not use the inflator as a toy!
2. It is forbidden to use this gas cylinder near flammable and explosive liquids and gases (such as gas stations)!
3. People should not walk away when the inflation is in progress. After 8 minutes of continuous use, the machine must be stopped for 8 minutes.
4. If there is abnormal noise or the temperature is too high during inflation, please turn off the machine immediately and allow it to cool down for at least 15 minutes. Be careful of hot hands when removing the trachea.
5. If the inflator is not used for a long time, it must be stored in a dry and closed place. If it is stored for a long time, it is recommended to charge it once every three months.
6. Before using the rechargeable pump, check whether it has been charged enough. The first charge is 4 hours. After each charge, the charge indicator will turn off to indicate full charge.
7. The inflatable cylinders are separately equipped with batteries, which can be used for wireless inflating.
Models without batteries need to be connected to the car\'s charging source and cannot be used wirelessly.
For the safety of you and others, please use the pump and its accessories in accordance with the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
Use methods not mentioned in the manual may cause danger.
There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.