Made from pure natural rattan. Outer size 22x8.5cm/8.66x3.35in, and can 500g of dough.
The basket coils and flour dusting provide a beautiful shape and decor for a traditional hearth loaf.
To use, flour the brotform and place the kneaded dough in the basket to rise. Once it has sufficiently risen, unmold the loaf and transfer it onto a baking sheet for the oven.
To clean the brotform, remove excess flour by shaking it loose. Occasionally, you may want to hand wash it with warm water only, and let air dry thoroughly before reusing it. Store in a dry location.
Come with the linen liner.
Size / Weight:
Round: 22x8cm/8.66x3.15in, 210g, 25x8cm/9.84x3.15in, 256g
Oval: 22x15x8cm/8.66x5.91x3.15in, 187g, 25x15x8cm/9.84x5.91x3.15in, 200g
1. European and American baking tutorial standard tools.
2. Making all kinds of European bread.
3. The opening cut by the arc cutter is not easy to stick back.
Material: Carbon steel + ABS plastic
Weight: about 10g
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.