Pop It Fidgets Toys Buy 4 Get 1 Free | Free Shipping On Orders Over $59
1 / 4
Direct Reading Mod Chip for Nintend GameCube NGC/GC XENO Replacement Modding Module
The XenoGC is a drivechip for the Nintendo GameCube. It is installed directly to the optical drive's logic board and injects patch code into the drive at run time. This enables the execution of debug commands and reading of DVD+/-R/RW media.You can boot all import games, backups of games, also you can boot original and backup copies of multi disc games (with the versions we sell).
Direct boot of DVD+- RW media.
Compatible with all regions&all versions.
Region free loading.
Multigame disc support.
No need to remove mainboard.
PAL/NTSC region force.
Installation control LEDs.
Switchable read setting adjustment /error retry.
Self booting homebrew discs.
Board Size: 20 X 16 X 2mm/0.79 X 0.63 X 0.08\"
1. Disable audio fix - Press left shoulder button during disc load.
2. Disable DRE fix - Press right shoulder button during disc load.
3. Force NTSC display mode - Press X button during disc load.
4. Force PAL display mode - Press Y button during disc load.
5. XenoGC Shell (multigame disc loader) - Press START button during disc load.
The XenoGC features two status LEDs to indicate correct function. The red LED is active when the drive resets and the modchip is doing its job. Once the drive has been patched successfully, the orange LED will illuminate. If only the red LED illuminates, check your installation.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.