Buy 4 Get 1 Free | Free Shipping On Orders Over $59
1 / 14
VC2201D Handheld Automotive Tachometer Meter LCD Display Digital Multimeter AC/DC Current Voltage Tester Car Maintenance Accessories
1. VC2201D digital multimeter has stable performance and can measure AC / DC voltage, AC / DC current, resistance, capacitance, temperature, diode and transistor, open circuit and short circuit.
2. In addition, the digital multimeter is suitable for vehicles and is magnetic and can stand firmly on any metal surface.
1. Wide test range - wide range of AC / DC voltages, AC / DC currents, resistors, capacitors, temperatures, diodes and transistors, open and short circuit tests. This product is suitable for automobile maintenance and debugging.
2. Protection function - low power CMOS dual integral A / D conversion IC, automatic zero calibration, automatic polarity display, low battery and over range indication, overload protection, automatic shutdown without operation in 15 minutes.
3. Clear reading comprehensive protection - with large overview backlit LCD display (visible in low light), 3 1 / 2 digital LCD backlit display, providing visibility in low light areas. Up to 1999 counts are displayed. And support low power display, low power indication.
4. Special design - new design ensures protective covering, fall and scratch resistance. With a powerful magnet on the back, you can maintain a highly stable standing position on any metal surface, so you can spare your hands for other work.
Color: Red + Black
Maximum. Diaplay: 1999
LCD display: 70 * 48mm/2.75*1.88\'\'
DC basic accuracy: ± 0.5%
Capacitor measurement range: 1pF-200uF
Temperature measurement range: - 40-1000 ℃
Full range overload protection: Yes
Automatic shutdown: Yes (15s)
Low battery & over range indicator: Yes
Power supply: 1 * 9V battery (not included)
Item size: 192 * 88 * 42mm / 7.56 * 3.46 * 1.65in
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.