1. Soap or mild detergent: If it is only covered with dust or dirt but not darkened, immerse it in warm soap water and clean it with a soft cloth. Particularly dirty areas can be gently brushed clean with a toothbrush.
2. Vinegar, salt and flour: These mutifunctional kitchen items can be used to make a paste to clean dark brass. Dissolve one teaspoon of salt in half a cup of vinegar, then add flour until it becomes a paste. Rub the brass, rinse with warm water after 10 minutes, then dry.
3. Water: Heat a little water and add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of white vinegar to make another natural preparation for polishing brass. Apply this preparation to the brass and dry it with a clean rag.
1. Due to the light and screen difference, the items color may be slightly different from the picture.
2. Please allow 1-3cm of size difference due to manual measurement.