Spring Festival Big Sale: Buy 4 Get 1 Free (Add 5 To Cart) ; Free Shipping For Order Over $59
1 / 11
W3231 12V 24V DC 110-220V AC Digital Temperature Controller Red Blue Dual Color LED Display NTC Sensor Heating Cooling Control Thermostat
Temperature control range: -55℃~+120℃/-67℉~+248℉
Temperature control accuracy: 0.1℃/0.1℉
Display color: red + blue
Working power: DC 12V, DC 24V, AC 110V~220V (Optional)
Sensor: NTC 10K 1m (including probe)
Product size: 79.2x41.9x26.3mm/3.12x1.65x1.04"
Hole size: 72.1x39.2mm/2.84x1.54"
Product weight: 52g (12V/24V), 59g (110V~220V)
Operation and display panel:
Code Item Setting range Factory setting
P0 heating/cooling H/C // C
P1 Hysteresis 0.1℃~30℃/0.1℉~54℉ 0.1℃/0.1℉
P2 Set temperature upper limit -55℃~120℃/-67℉~248℉ 120℃/248℉
P3 Set the lower limit of temperature -55℃~120℃/-67℉~248℉ 120℃/248℉
P4 Temperature correction -10℃~10℃/-27℉~27℉ 0℃/0℉
P5 Delay start 0-10 minutes 0
P6 High temperature alarm -55℃~120℃/-67℉~248℉ 120℃/248℉
P7 Temperature unit ℃/℉ ℃
P8 data lock ON/OFF OFF
Code Reason Solution
HHH The temperature exceeds the alarm temperature and the temperature drops below the alarm temperature to return to normal
LLL cannot detect the temperature sensor. Replace the product and reconnect the temperature sensor.
Color indicates the situation
Red red light is flashing, heating mode is starting delay; red light is always on and heating mode is running
Blue The blue light is flashing, the cooling mode is delaying start; the blue light is always on and the cooling mode is running
1. Short press the "SET" small digital tube to flash, press up or down to set the target temperature, press the "standby" button or save the setting without any operation within 3 seconds.
2. Long press "SET" to enter code setting mode, press up or down to switch codes, short press "SET" to enter code setting after selection, press "standby" key after setting or save the setting without operation within 3 seconds .
3. The last parameter setting will be saved by default after shutdown.
4. Restore factory settings: press and hold "SET" to power on.
5. The module starts directly when the module is powered on. After powering on, long press the "standby" button, the module enters "sleep" or "wake up"; in the event of a power failure, the module runs automatically after the power is restored, without manual startup.
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.