Pop It Fidgets Toys Buy 2 Get 1 Free (Add 3 To Cart ) | Free Shipping On Orders Over $59
1 / 12
ZTTO Bicycle Chain Wear Indicator Checker Mountain Road Bike MTB Chains Gauge Measurement Ruler Cycling Replacement Repair Tool
1. In order to reduce the bad gear shift and uneven wear of the transmission system, it is recommended to replace the chain before replacing the flywheel;
2. Quickly and accurately determine the wear and tension of any chain;
3. Just insert the pin of the tool into two chain links, lightly press the rocker arm gauge, and then check the gauge window to obtain accurate readings, then the chain wear indicator will determine whether the chain needs to be replaced;
4. In a period of time, each chain will be stretched, resulting in a high possibility of poor speed change and chain sticking. It is very necessary to have an inspection tool;
5. For 9-speed and 10-speed chains, please replace the chains at or before 0.75% of the reading. For 11-speed and 12-speed chains, please replace them at or before 0.5% reading.
Main material: aluminum alloy
Product color: Red, Black
Package size: about 150x90x30mm
Net weight: about 42g
Suitable for: mountain bike and road bike
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement. Package Content: 1 X Bicycle Chain Wear Indicator Tool