Origin: Mainland China
Processor Speed: 10
Power supply current: 30
Power supply voltage: 15
Purpose: Farad capacitor protection board balance board
Appearance size: 40*30*20
1. This protection board can protect farad capacitors and lithium titanate batteries, and is suitable for 2.7V voltage farad capacitors and lithium titanate batteries
2. The protection voltage can be fine-tuned within the range of 2.5V-3V by replacing the voltage divider resistor (higher equalization voltage needs to be replaced with a high-value power resistor)
3. The working principle of the circuit is that when the voltage of a single battery/capacitor is higher than the equilibrium voltage, the circuit internally discharges the battery/capacitor by turning on the triode, and the excess power is dissipated as heat through the power resistor
4. Circuit balance voltage accuracy ±1%
5. The single-chip protection board is suitable for any 1-6S battery/capacitor. When the number of strings is less than 6S, connect it from the negative pole according to the wiring diagram, and leave the extra wire empty
Preparations before assembly:
- Farad capacitor protection board
Before wiring, please discharge all the charges stored in the capacitor. Each capacitor should be short-circuited with a wire for more than three minutes (the larger the capacity, the longer the short-circuit time can be used to fully discharge).
- Lithium titanate protection plate
Before assembling, please ensure that the batteries have good consistency. The internal resistance/capacity of each battery should not vary too much. It is best to test and select batteries with good consistency to form a battery pack, so that the life of the battery pack can reach the longest.
1. All the protective boards are tested before delivery, but even the tested ones may fail at a very low rate. If possible, please test it again before installation.
The test of the adjustable regulated power supply (you can replace it with two dry batteries) is as follows: adjust the current value to about 0.5A, adjust the voltage to about 3.0V, and connect to each line according to the order of the positive and negative poles of the assembled battery (Don\'t worry about reverse connection, there will be no current), the LED will light up red.
Faults that may occur on the protection board:
1. The protection voltage of a certain channel is not turned on, and the power resistor does not heat up.
2. A certain circuit starts to discharge when it is less than the protection voltage, and it may start to discharge as soon as the battery is connected.
3. When the protection board is protected, a lot of heat will be generated. This is the heat generated by the discharge of the battery exceeding the protection voltage through the triode and resistor.
If the heat cannot be dissipated in time, it will damage the protective board or the battery, so the protective board should have enough space for heat dissipation, and other materials cannot be used to wrap the protective board.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1*Farad Capacitor Board