30A MPPT Solar Charge Controller with LCD Dual USB Output 12V 24V Solar Panel PV Charge Regulator
- Automatic identification system voltage, 12/24V auto recognition.
- Humanized LCD displaying and double button operation of man-machine interface.
- Completed technical data for setup and modify.
- High efficiency intelligent MPPT 3-stage charging mode.
- The load control mode can be selected, the timer function can be reset for street light at night.
- Discharge capacity control.
- Working storage function: record the total run time of system, record timers of error during running time, record times of full charged battery.
- Reliable over voltage protection, short circuit protection, over load protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection.
- Accurate temperature compensation, correcting the charging and discharging voltage automatically, improving the battery lifetime.
- Roundly reverse connected protection.
- Solar panels, battery, solar charge controller positive poles are all connected together, adopting negative MOSFET in series control circuit.
Rated Voltage: 12/24V
USB Output: 2.4A *2
Over Charge Current(V): 13.7V/*2 24V
Over Discharge Current(V): 10.5-11V/*2 24V
Temperature Compensation: -3mv/℃/cell
Empty Load Wastage: <45mA
Loop Voltage Drop: <200mv
Charging Type: MPPT
Waterproof Grade: IP32
Color: Black + Orange
Package Weight: 478g
1. The function of the controller is to protect voltage overshoot and overshoot.
2. When the battery voltage is too low, the controller stops output; when the battery voltage is too low, the controller stops output. After the solar panel is charged, the battery returns to 12.6V.
3. The recovery discharge voltage is 12.6V.
4. The normal voltage of the controller is 10.7V to 13.7V. These two voltage fluctuations can be set manually. If you encounter problems in use, please try to adjust the floating voltage to 13.7V: First, you need to press the MCU control button for about 3-4 seconds, and then a management interface will appear on the screen. Second, you must press the add button on the screen until the voltage reaches 13.7V. Finally, you need to press the MCU control button again, when the display does not flash, it will save the controller record data.
There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.
1 X Solar Charge Controller
1 X Manual