Origin: Mainland China
Model Number: RF Up Down Frequency Conversion
Size: 70 x 60 x 5mm/2.8 x 2.4 x 0.2inch
The RMS-11 is a low distortion, wide dynamic range single chip mixer for RF-IF down-conversion in HF and VHF receivers, second mixer in DMR base stations, DC baseband conversion, quadrature modulation and demodulation and Doppler shift detection in ultrasound imaging applications.
1. RMS-11 of -10
2. dBm LO power consumption provides +24
3.dBm third order crossmodulation point without the need for a high power LO driver and without the corresponding shielding and isolation issues, resulting in improved passive mixer system performance and reduce system cost.
4. The mixer is designed for single-supply operation with easy-to-use RF, IF and LO ports with DC isolation capacitors. the RF and LO inputs operate at a high frequency of 1900MHz. the IF output is a single-ended voltage output. It has an output bandwidth of 250MHz. A single resistor connected between the OUT and FB pins is used to set the gain.
5. The amplifier has a low DC offset characteristic and can be used for DC-baseband frequency conversion and quadrature amplitude demodulation as well as other DC coupling applications.
6. With the mixer\'s output amplifier and good source impedance, the mixer SSB noise figure is 10.3 dB at 70 MHz. unlike passive mixers, the RMS-11 has no insertion loss, requires no external duplexer, and does not require passive termination.
7. No insertion loss and no external duplexer.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 x RF Up Down Frequency Conversion