60/40 50g 0.8mm High Purity Solder Wire Roll Low Melting Point Soldering Core Tin Wire Welding Repair Tools
Easy to use: fast to use, low ion pollution after welding.
International weight: low eccentricity, average price of thickness.
Environmental protection and non-toxic: there are very few residues after welding or transparent and colorless.
Quality Assurance: Electrolysis of tin ingots.
Fresh smell: less smoke and no pungent smell.
Smooth solder joints: effective chlorination, excellent electrical properties.
Tin content: 60 (%)
Lead content: 40 (%)
Wire diameter: 0.8 (mm)
Melting point: 203 degrees
Uses: Component welding, electronic foot welding
1. During use, in order to obtain a good soldering effect, the part to be welded must have solderability, the surface of the welded metal should be kept clean, and a suitable lead-free soldering iron tip should be used.
2. After turning on the switch of the soldering iron head, the soldering iron can only be soldered after the temperature of the soldering iron rises to the required operating temperature.
3. The operator\'s head should be 20cm away from the pad.
4. When the soldering iron tip is not in use, plate a layer of tin on the soldering iron, and then turn off the power switch.
5. The work area should be equipped with a suitable air purifier.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow slightly measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Tin Wire