Size: 8mm/0.31\", total length about 2.1m/6.88ft
Flow: 180 (A)
Pressure: 1.5 (mpa)
Fuel tank usage:
1. Please do not take out the built-in filter when pouring gasoline. The filter can filter the impurities in the oil well
2. If mixed oil is used, please shake well before using
3. Please carefully operate the oil pipe, and do not bend the thimble of the nozzle
4. Please unscrew the copper air screw on the oil box cover before starting the ship\'s engine, otherwise the gasoline will not be allowed to enter the engine
5.The vessel is connected with oil pipeline outside general for JOHNSON
Matters needing attention:
1. The fuel tank is only used for oil supply by the ship\'s external machine, and cannot be stored as a container of gasoline for a long time. If it is not needed for a long time, please pour gasoline into the metal oil tank
2. For short-term storage of gasoline in the external oil tank, please tighten the ventilation screw on the oil tank cover to avoid danger caused by volatilization, and put the oil tank in a cool place to avoid direct sunlight.
3.For example, due to the high temperature and large amount of volatile gasoline, the fuel tank will crack, we are not responsible for yamaha, yum, hipper and other domestic brands. Note: suzuki and mercury are not general. Apply to JOHNSON outboard oil and joint, oil and aging resistance.
1 x Fuel Line Hose