Origin: Mainland China
Model Number: AD584 Voltage Reference Module Board
Operating Voltage: 4.5V to 30V
Load capacity: 10mA
External power interface, requires more than 11V DC voltage
Power Consumption: Quiescent Current: 1 mA (Maximum)
The AD584 is an eight-pin voltage reference programmable with four common output voltages: 10,000 V, 7.500 V, 5.000 V, and 2.500V. The input voltage range is 4.5 V to 30V.
The device uses laser wafer trimming to adjust pin-programmable output levels and temperature coefficients, resulting in a flexible single-chip high-precision voltage reference.
The AD584 is recommended as an external reference for 12- or 14-bit analog-to-analog (DAC)/analog-to-digital (ADC) converter references, often outperforming standard stand-alone references.
There are AD584J, AD584K, AD584L on the market.
1. Onboard 15V battery, we know that the battery is low noise, so it can output original, stable voltage to provide reliable guarantee.
2. There are four programming terminals on the board, and each programming terminal corresponds to an output voltage, which is short-circuited by short-circuiting the corresponding terminal block to give the corresponding voltage.
3. Since the AD584 programming pin will affect the output voltage when programming its short-circuit resistance, in order to reduce the short-circuit resistance, the two terminals are connected in parallel.
4. The advantage of replacing the switch terminal is that it is more reliable, more flexible, and the short-circuit resistance can be smaller.
5. Power consumption: quiescent current: 1 mA (max value), low quiescent current is very suitable for battery power supply.
6. Load capacity: 10 mA
7. Working voltage: 4.5V to 30V, note that the required working voltage is higher than the programmed output voltage
8. The external power interface requires a DC voltage of more than 11V
9. Reference voltage output interface, with 2mm copper test socket, easy to plug into the pen-type multimeter to measure or calibrate other instruments.
10. When leaving the factory, each board needs to be tested with an Aglient 6-digit multimeter, and the output voltage is marked with it, which is convenient for users to use.
11. Before testing the multimeter and the circuit board, it should be preheated at room temperature 25 degrees for at least 30 minutes to ensure the detection accuracy.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 x AD584 Module