Origin: Mainland China
The internal chip of the module, for UBLOX NEO6M (HW-539A6MHW-539B7M), with EEPROM storage function, uses a high gain ceramic antenna (pay attention to the antenna surface facing up towards the sky when searching for satellites).
The module can set various parameters through the serial port and can be saved in EEPROM. It comes with a rechargeable backup battery and can maintain ephemeris data when powered down
1. Working voltage: 3.3V-5.0V
2. Current: 40mA
3. Default baud rate: 9600 (can be modified through U-CENTER)
4. Output frequency: 1Hz (can be modified through U-Center)
5. GPS antenna interface: SMA
6. With micro USB interface: GPS module can be debugged using a regular phone data cable
7. Reserved TTL interface: USB-TTL or external microcontroller can be used to control and receive GPS
8. Modular ceramic antenna: In open areas, there is no need for an external GPS antenna to search for satellites. A reserved SMA antenna interface can be used, and an external antenna can be used. Improve the ability to search for satellites
9. Note: After the main power supply is disconnected, the backup battery can maintain GPS ephemeris data for about half an hour
Save to support warm start or hot start for quick positioning
10. Product size: 40.00x36.00x8.00mm
VC0 power supply: (3.3V5.0v
TD: Module serial port sending pin
RXD: module serial port receiving pin
PPS: Clock pulse output pin
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X NEO-6M Satellite Positioning Module
1 X NEO-7M Satellite Positioning Module